Monday, October 17, 2011

Meet me on Monday


I am linking up at
for meet me on Monday posts. If you have time go and check out her blog.
Meet Me On Monday.


Questions:

1.  The thing that scares me the most is snakes and big ugly ass spiders.

2.  Do you like nuts in your Chocolate Chip cookies? No, in my opinion that ruins them. 
.
Now I am wanting Subway for lunch and the cookies they have. In my opinion the cookies at Subway are awesome!
3.  If you couldn't change the channel, what tv show would drive you from the room?  I do not know of any tv show that would drive me from the room but I know that the all news channel would. Those channels just depress the hell out of you. 
 
4.  Pulp or no pulp in your Orange Juice? NO Pulp. That crap is nasty!
5.  Who do you miss the most? My blood grandmother on my dads side.  She is the only one out of my blood family on both sides that I would still talk to and want a relationship with. 

 

2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear that many families have troubles I know ours has seen its share and the sad thing is that many members I grew up with my children do not know

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. death
    2. i agree the nuts ruin them! but i do like nuts
    3. if i couldn't change the channel, any show would drive me from the room. can't watch tv for long, plus i am a big channel flipper. drives dan crazy. hehe
    4. no pulp-some pulp tolerable in my orange juice. i grew up on concentrate crap and now all i buy is the 100% premium
    5. Ruthie

    ReplyDelete