Month 5
Month 6
Some photos from Month 6
Chilling downstairs while I did laundry.
First time eating baby food
Sitting up so good.
Some photos from Month 6
Chilling downstairs while I did laundry.
First time eating baby food
Sitting up so good.
I love this photo.
When you make it bigger you can see his two bottom teeth.
Stats
When you make it bigger you can see his two bottom teeth.
Stats
- Had your 6 month checkup and you weighed in at 24 Ibs and 29.5 in long. Everything looks good. You had to get seven shots though. Which ended up being two days of hell for your dad and I. I know it was hard on you though because you did not know what was going on and were in pain. Your little legs got so swollen.
- You got two teeth. Both on the bottom.
- You are rolling really good.
- You still love to be rocked to sleep held really close to me at night.
- You still only take the binky when you are tired.
- You started eating baby food and at first were not to big on it but started to love it.
- You are coming right along with sitting up.
- You say mama really good and dada on occasion. So I guess your first word would be mama. Yeah!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment