I love the look above. He is looking at me like, mom do you have to have that camera out again.
Anyway last week we all finally were able to get out and enjoy the weather. I love when it is warm outside and we do not have to be cooped up indoors. It is one of my rules actually. When God gives you a nice day everyone goes outside to take advantage of it unless one is sick.
Here are some photos of our first day at the park for the season and Isaac's first day at the park ever.
Check out that new hat. Finally got him to wear a new one. He still wanted to keep the old one so we let him. He just wears whatever hat he is in the mood for that day.
Isaac's first time swinging. He loved it.
Wyatt was so excited to get to go to the park and run around. He had a blast and after an hour was worn out.
A couple of photos of the boys together. Wyatt always has to make a silly face.
A somewhat good photo of all of us. I did the best I could do.
I had to make them share the stroller because I thought taking the single stroller would be enough and Wyatt could walk. Note to self never think that a three year old will walk the entire time, it will never happen. All in all it was a great day and once we all got in the car to go home both kids were out like lights before we left the parking lot. We will definitely be going back more and more this summer. Isaac could not do much but swing and I took him down the slide twice but I think he had fun and he loves being outside.

No comments:
Post a Comment