Sunday, July 1, 2012

Biking Season

Can you believe that this girl has not rode her bike in almost five years. Needless to say I was a little sore and walking funny the next day. Since Isaac is old enough now to ride in the bike carriage I decided instead of looking at my bike this year I was going to ride it for once. I used to love bike riding and since I started doing it again apparently I still do.   I love the bike carriage also and prefer towing that instead of pushing a stroller.  Let me tell you though, it was not as easy as I thought at first pulling that thing. Wyatt is 45 lbs and Isaac is 24. Do the math and you have 69 lbs of love in the back, HOLY HELL that sucked at first but now I am used to it. We hooked the buggy to my bike because Vince has only the front brakes on his. 

                                                      So momma gets to pull these two. 
                        Oh well more calories for me to burn and such cute cargo if I do say so myself. 
Here they are before taking off. 
Vince had to help me the first couple of times hauling them, but now I am good to go.  

3 comments:

  1. we got a trailer this year too and I love it!! I hate to admit it tho ... I've had to push the bike and trailer up the hill by our house more than once ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Sarah. When I first started using it I had to push in up on hills also. I eventually got used to it. I would way rather bike ride then walk and push a stroller. Thats just me though.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete