Tuesday, July 10, 2012

9 Months

Month 1
Month 2
Month 3
Month 4
.
Month 5
Month 6
 
Month 7 
.
Month 8
Month 9


Here are some photos from Month 9.
First time on the four-wheeler.  He loves this thing at Mom and Joe's.  
Whenever we go down to their house he crawls straight to it and tries to get on it. 
Wyatt showed him were the button was to push once and since then he does it himself. 
Definitely all boy that is for sure. 
.
Mom and Joe got Isaac a gift also on Wyatt's birthday so he would not feel left out. 
Sweethearts I tell you. 
First walk for the year in double stroller.
First time sitting facing forward with out being in a pumpkin seat.
First time trying cake and it was at Wyatt's birthday party.
Isaac loved it!!!
This is the preview of his first birthday cake, I can see it already.
Lastly, jeeping with Wyatt on Wyatt's birthday for the first time around the yard. 

STATS
  1. You are talking alot more. You pick up everything we say it seems like. 
  2. You are crawling everywhere. You are also very fast at it. I turn my back for one second and you are gone and half way across the house. 
  3. You are a momma's boy hands down. You see me and you want no one else. I feel loved and a little overwhelmed at times. 
  4. You can say PaPa now and Grandma is NaNa.
  5. You are eating more people food but still are on the baby food mostly. You take two to three bottles a day still.
  6. You are trying to walk but are not getting very far. You try to take a step and then fall. 
  7. You love Wyatt and try and do whatever he is doing. When you walk I have a feeling you will be his shadow and not mine. 
  8. You give sloppy kisses with a bite in there. You open your mouth, lick and then bite.
  9. You say I love you more now.
  10. I am back to work now.  At first you were not big on Grandpa, but after a week you warmed up. Luckily about the time you warmed up to PaPa, Grandma was off for the summer and could help. Which if you cannot have mom you prefer Grandma anyway. Grandma and Grandpa Pettijohn watch you now that I am working three days a week again.
  11. You hate the playpen still. You will play in it occasionally but not for long. To confining I guess. So ours went in the attic. 
  12. You are teething and now content at all. We are up to 3 teeth right now in the front.
  13. You love to swing at the park in our back yard. You name it and you love it. We actually put the baby swing up that attaches to the swing set for you to swing on. We had gotten it for your brother when he was a baby but never used it. So you are the first to break it in. 
  14. You love the taking baths. If we would give you a bath all day you would be as happy as could be. You are my water child that is for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment