Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Preschool Screening

What kind of mom would I be if I did not take pictures of my kids.  Lol! 
I sneaked a couple of pictures in of Wyatt's preschool screening without him know it. 
Wyatt told me before we went in the school that he wanted NO pictures. He said that taking pictures would cramp his style. Well ha, I got some!

Wyatt was a little shy at first but then warmed up to everyone and had a good time.  
He did really good on everything, thankfully. 
Praise God for family that helps us with teaching him things when we are busy with work and daily life.
The only thing he needs to learn before Kindergarten, is how to write his name. We are working on that now as we speak. So if we do not want to do preschool we do not have to. 
Vince and I are undecided. We kind of think we might have him go ahead and do Preschool to get the socialization part of it and get into the school grove,  if there is room for him. Vince and I will know in August if we get a call or not. 
Surprisingly I did not cry, I might though on his first day of school if he goes. We shall see. It will be  happy tears though with a mixture of sad since he is growing up so fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment