Monday, July 16, 2012

Mothers Day 2012

Mothers Day was pretty low key for me. The kids and I went to visit with my mom at the restaurant over lunch for awhile and got to visit with Tiffany and Matt as well. Then after that we came home and BBQ for Vince's mom and I for Mothers Day. Not to exciting I know but it was enough for me.  I got the best gift of all and that was to spend time with my kiddos and family on Mother's Day and that is all I ask for every year. Here are some photos .




Both boys love PaPa Jims truck.
If he has it anywhere where they are they both want to be in it.  
Family Photo.
NaNa and PaPa silly shot.  

My side of the family is not big on photos.  I have none for my time with my family at the restaurant but I took my mom flowers, nail gift card and lunch and sat around and visited for awhile. All in all it was a very relaxing day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment