Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Back to Work

Well I was back to work in May after being off since December 1, do to an attorney at my office going out on his own and there being no place for me to go. 
  We found out I got the job about three weeks prior to May so we went out to celebrate at Cracker Barrel in Shiloh, IL.  I love their food!!!  Here are some photos of my boys being  goof balls at the restaurant. 
Checking out the scenery. 
Why not just lay back and take it all in.  
Isaac sat like this most of the time to eat .
Wyatt
He decided he needed to make a silly face so we took another photo. 

When I first went back to work both boys were not digging it at all. The first two weeks Wyatt decided to not listen when I would pick them up to come home at night and be a little terd. I really think it affected him the most because he really loved me being at home with them.  Isaac did okay. He was not digging being with no mom and gave PaPa a rough couple of days but then adjusted.
Pam got out for the summer and was home two weeks later and that helped also. Isaac is a grandma's boy so he was over the moon when she started staying home. Little stinker. Of course Wyatt was excited also because then he got PaPa to himself.  I do not know what they are both going to do when Grandma goes back to work in August.  Poor Papa is going to be exhausted at the end of the day , Isaac will probably be fussy with no Grandma and Wyatt jealous because he has to share the attention with PaPa again. Fun times. 

As for me, I am loving my job. The first two weeks was the hardest leaving the kids and not seeing them all day everyday but I got used to it. Working three days and being off the rest of the week is awesome and I love the fact that I get to see my boys grow up.  I cried the first two days I had to go to work and not see the kids, but I knew they were in good hands.  Vince's parents are great with them.
I love my job and things are good and everyone is adjusted.  It took about two weeks and we all got used to things.
I work at a law office and my bosses are great.
So I am a stay at home four days a week and work three. I get the best of both worlds and love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment