Wyatt LOVES his PaPa's.
We are going to start with Papa Jim first.
Papa Jim watches the boys for us so we do not have to daycare. He is awesome with them and you can tell he really enjoys watching them. Now that school is out for the summer, Pam is helping also. I am so thankful that we have such awesome families on both sides to help us.
I love that the boys get to have a chance to know their grandparents.
This photo is from Easter 2012.
Everytime we go to Papa Jim's Wyatt skips right over Grandma and runs for PaPa. I really think Wyatt thinks that PaPa Jim is just another kid. He has to tell everything to PaPa and when Jim talks he just listens like you would not believe. Vince and I are constantly hearing that PaPa Jim told him this and that. Wyatt cannot go one day without at least talking to PaPa Jim on the phone.
Fishing at Ron and Cindy's in Missouri.
Wyatt catching a fish with PaPa Jim.
Wyatt worries about his PaPa and has to check on him daily. It really is cute. Vince and I cannot believe how much he has learned from PaPa Jim. Wyatt learns the best from him because he looks up to him so much.
Boating with PaPa Jim at Little Grassy Lake in Carbondale, IL
Everytime we go out as a family with Vince's side Wyatt is clued to PaPa Jim the entire time. Wyatt has to do what PaPa is doing. I kind of felt bad at first, like Vince and I should make Wyatt stay with us. Jim truly does enjoy it though so Vince and I let things be.
PaPa Joe
Wyatt does not get to PaPa Joe as much as Papa Jim, but he loves him just as much.
Everytime Papa Joe is around Wyatt is clued to him also. We see my Mom and Joe once a week and then if we go down to their farm a weekend here and there in Missouri.
Here is a photo of Wyatt and PaPa on the tractor at Mom and Joe's farm.
He LOVES this and this is all Vince and I here about when we talk about going back soon.
It is beautiful there and in the country, we love it.
There they go to get some dirt and gravel.
Here they are coming back to fix the road.
Wyatt and PaPa Joe share the love of the great outdoors , also, along with four-wheelers and building things. Anytime PaPa is around Vince and I are invisible. Wyatt has gotten to the point that he knows which day we go down to their house and have supper and he looks forward to it. As soon as we walk in the door he goes straight to PaPa's chair and sits and watches television with him, then we eat and then he wants to go outside and have PaPa to himself. When we have gone camping and to the farm with them, Wyatt does whatever PaPa Joe is doing and listens solely to PaPa.
The only thing Wyatt is against for PaPa is his cigar smoking. He Wyatt finds cigars in PaPa's house he throws them away. I do not think Joe likes that alot but he is a good sport about it. I think now Joe hides them better.
Since Vince and I are very family orientated I have watched Wyatt learn so much from both of his PaPa's and grow into quite the character. He acts like an adult and talks like one sometimes. I am so happy he gets to know both his PaPa's in life and I pray God allows his PaPa's and Grandma's to stay around for many more years to teach Wyatt more and allow Wyatt to get to know them better.








No comments:
Post a Comment