Well this was Isaac first Easter and here is what he thought of it.
Yep, you see right. Out like a light. Crazy kid.
This is at my mom and Joe's House .
We did Easter with them early because they went out of town for Easter.
Above is what Isaac got. Someone is not spoiled can you tell. Lol!
Above is what Wyatt got. You cannot see his as good, but he got an Easter basket with trucks and squirt guns in it, a big water gun and a semi that holds little trucks. He was loving life this day. Again my kids are not spoiled at all, can you tell? Lol.
We stayed at their house for awhile, eat and opened Easter gifts and then off we went.
On Easter day we went to Vince's parents where Isaac decided it was time to SIT UP for the first time and see the world. from a new level. He was a little wobbly after he started this for a few days and then he was sitting up all the time. They really do learn so fast.
PaPa helping the little guy out since he was wobbly yet.
So cute!
Anyway, on to making cookies and dying Easter Eggs. This is the second or third year we have went to Vince's parents and dyed Easter Eggs and made cookies. I think it might be turning into a every year thing, which I love because I want my kids to have traditions in life and something to look forward to on the holidays. I never had that growing up and I want my kids to experience it.
Wyatt helping Grandma making cookies. He has a helping soul. The boy will help you do anything if you need it. It is cute, in my opinion.
Isaac finally checking out the Easter basket from my Mom and Joe. Not to much of a response from it but that is expected I guess since this is all new to him and he is unsure.
Dying Easter Eggs!!! I never dyed Easter Eggs until I moved in with Denise and Tiffany, Matt and I did it one year. Really neat and fun, I thought for my first time.
Wyatt enjoys dying Easter Eggs, especially if he gets to make them different colors. I have not figured out how to draw on them yet, maybe next year. Wyatt is content with just making different colors, so we are going to stick with that.
Of course Wyatt has to be a funny man. Steve Urkel pants, right here folks and so proud.
Isaac is not amused at all by his brother.
That's a "really God you gave me to these people" look.
Time to opening Easter gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Pettijohn
Wyatt's Bucket
Isaac's Bucket
Isaac and mommy on his first Easter!!
Daddy and Isaac on his first Easter
Time for the Easter Egg Hunt and Grandma and Grandpa's.
We decided to just hide ours at their house that way the kids would not be tired of Easter Egg Hunting by the time they got to Grandma and Grandpa's.
Isaac's Easter Basket.
He is so talented, the eggs just came to him.
Isaac could not crawl yet so he got to sit and be strolled around.
Wyatt Easter Egg Hunting.
He always had to shake and see if there was $$ in them.
He could care less about the candy, just wanted the $$$.
Wyatt had to baskets full when he was done.
My kids are loved that is for sure.
Isaac wanting the egg on the ground by him.
Snapped this photo just in time.
So cute!
Decided to see if it was editable I guess. Lol!
Oh yes, Isaac got to get the swing put up for him at Grandma and Grandpa's House.
Isaac loves him some swinging, that and baths.
Easter at our House.
All we did at our house was open gifts for Easter and I stuffed the eggs the night before.
The main fun was at Grandma and Grandpa Pettijohn's
Wyatt was wanting one of these and bugging me to get one every time we went to the store. I thought Easter would be a good time for him to get one and he LOVED IT!
So I kind of gave in but only for the holiday and he had to wait.
He did not know I got it for him, so he was totally surprised.
Isaac got a play micro phone that sings songs and you can talk into and some other little items.
Then I set them on the floor and let them have at it. Guess what, they each went for other ones toys. Oddballs!
Wyatt helping Isaac open his Easter Basket from my mom and Joe.
That was our Easter. Nothing much. Just some fun filled time with family and celebrating Isaac first Easter.























No comments:
Post a Comment