Looks like it is that time of year for fishing. Wyatt loves to go fishing with his dad but his attention span is not up for it. We are there about 15 minutes and he is wanting to do something else. We have not much fishing this year, it has been way to hot. We hope to get out more towards the end of summer. Here are some photos of the first fishing trip of the season at Baldwin Lake.
Isaac's first time fishing. Obviously he could not do much, so me and him went on a little stroll in the stroller which he hated. He wanted to be with Vince and Wyatt because as soon as we got back from our walk he was as happy as a clam. Little terd.
Wyatt showing off.
Working on Wyatt s casting. Vince is trying to not get hooked. Wyatt is good at his casting when he pays attention but when he does not you better watch out. He has hooked Vince in the hand before.
Wyatt never caught anything that day but I think he had fun trying. He ask Vince to go back again.
Isaac looking at me when we got back from the walk. I know he is thinking, did you really think you were going to get away with that.
Here are some photos of us all fishing at Vince's Uncle Ron's and Aunt Cindy's in Missouri.
He caught quite a few fish here and was so excited. Vince's Aunt and Uncle have their own private lake and keep it well stocked with fish. When Wyatt caught his first one he was so happy until he had to touch it. Vince had to do some persuading for him to do that but once he did he thought it was cool. I have never touched a fish and do not know if I ever would. Any I catch Vince deals with. I might someday but have not yet.
He is thinking, really mom do you have to take so many pictures.
Finding worms for the hook to fish again. Wyatt could not stop fishing once he caught one. It was the cutest.
Isaac.
He was so tired and so bored. Can you tell?
Caught fish # 2.
This time Papa Jim had to help.
Fish # 3
Still # 3.
Time to do some fishing with Papa.
Fish # 4
You should see Wyatt and Jim together. Wyatt thinks he is just another kid, it is the cutest. If you ever have gotten to hear Wyatt talk you can tell Jim is his best friend. I am happy they can be so close.
My first fish to catch ever!
Last photo!!!!
Got to love some father and son fishing.




















No comments:
Post a Comment