Thursday, June 19, 2014

Wyatt is 6!!

Well Wyatt has turned six.  He is really six going on sixty though. Lol. Those that live close to us and know him would know what I mean. He is definitely a sponge and wants to learn and know everything. He wants to be an adult so bad. I wish Vince and I could give him a week as an adult so he could see what its like and then bring him back to his age. While being an adult has its perks, it would be awesome to swim, go to the park, play all day, etc.  

Anyway, Wyatt at this point wants to work with big equipment when he grows up.
His favorite colors are blue and red.
Favorite movie is the Lego Movie
Past times- playing PS3, swimming and listening/hanging out with PaPa Jim and he loves listening to music right now. He LOVES his PaPa and absorbs everything he says like it is gospel. They are close. 
Sports- Tee-ball
Extra- Piano Lessons
Here are some photos from his party. 
Vince and I had to work that day so we just did Little Caesars Pizzas, chips, my mom made cookies and we had strawberry Batman Cake from Walmart with ice cream. 

Family and Friends we invited and helped me keep my sanity through the whole party. Planning a party and pulling it off is hard work and I was whooped after it was all said and done. The party went from 530-9pm. If you are reading this and helped, thank you so much. I appreciated it. 









I got a Spiderman Pinyata from Walmart and it was a hit.

Even the adults liked it. Lol!!! 


Wyatt then opened some gifts.
 He got so many and LOVED them all. I am not kidding, every gift he opened he would get a big grin on his face and have to show all his friends. He got a lot of lego sets,books to read and do puzzles in, PS3 and some games as well as a squirt gun . 
He is into legos right now, big time. Every since he seen the lego movie in theaters he has been obsessed with legos. He loves to build things but the only problem we have right now is that his little brother destroys it just as fast as a builds it. Vince and I are working on that. 
The kids had a little water fun on the trampoline.
Then we did cake and ice cream.

Wyatt showing he is six. 
Still loving the pinyata. Kids. 

Had a little photo shoot. These four are best friends. 
Olivia, Tegan, Isaac and Wyatt.
And that was the end of his party. Vince and I had his party during the week so all of our family and friends could come. Ryus was even able to make it and that made Wyatt s day like no other. 
Wyatts actual birthday was on a Friday and here is what he wanted to do. Vince and I let him chose what he wanted to do and here are some photos from that day.

Swimming with his friends and trampoline time.



Then we made some pizzas.
And then finished the day off with a tee-ball game. 
Kids are so easy to please some days and simple. It was a pretty laid back birthday for him and he was totally fine with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment