Friday, August 5, 2011

Five Question Friday



 Linking up over at  Five Crooked Halos
 1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them?

No I do not have siblings by blood. The family I lived with and raised me for the most part has two kids and we are not that close. Mostly see each other on holidays and talk here and there in between. 

2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight?

I would rather be slightly over weight then under weight.

3. What's your favorite State Fair food to splurge on?

I have never been to a State Fair so I do not know. 

4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks?

Wyatt is three and will not start preschool until next year. So my thoughts on school starting next week are the traffic is going to be crazy in town again. Ugh!

5. Pool or Ocean?

If you would ask me this say in a few weeks after Isaac gets here I would say the ocean. I think the ocean is beautiful. Ask me now and I would say give me any kind of water and I am happy as long as I am cool. 

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog through 5 Question Friday! I look forward to reading more about you!

    ReplyDelete