Well this is my last pregnancy update for the remainder of my pregnancy. After this it is just waiting anyway so nothing exciting to report until Isaac gets here. Tomorrow I will be 38 weeks and have one more to go. The doctor is talking about inducing me at some point towards the end of next week or the beginning of the following. I will know more on Monday when I go to that appointment. I am hoping I just go on my own. Other then that I am dilated to 2 cm and that's all he told me. We ended up in Labor and Delivery last night because of some pretty intense pelvic pain. Turns out little dudes head is right there and when he moves it around it hurts like no other. He is doing good other then that. Here are some photos.
He is a big baby and all my weight has went to my belly and nowhere else. As far as anything new with me, not really. I have been wanting Mountain Dew since I had some last night like nobody's business and I am eating ice like crazy. I have had no weird cravings lately. Sleep has been good for the most part except when I have to roll over or move the dog from being glued to my hip. Other then that there is nothing to tell. No lifting due to bleeding but I am free to roam as I please and be on my feet again. I think Wyatt can sense something is about to change big time because he is being super clingy. That's okay though, Vince and I are enjoying having one child for the time being and trying to talk to him and get him to realize that he will get time alone with us to. We even got him a couple of toys for becoming a big brother to give him at the hospital so he does not feel left out since the baby will be getting alot of attention.

Oh my, so close!!! You're so lucky that the weight stayed in your belly! I hope everything goes smoothly with your delivery. :)
ReplyDeleteAhhh....I can't believe you are so close!! Good luck with everything!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww so excited for y'all!! I'm sure he will just adore being a big brother once little baby Isaac actually gets here and he can see him!! <3 Can't wait to see pics of him once he gets here too!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you Christine! Good luck for your delivery, we will keep you in our prayers! I can't wait to see pictures! And of course, if you ever need a break, and someone to come over and hold the new baby while you shower, or take a nap, or ANYTHING, you just say the word!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments ladies! I cannot wait to meet him but at the same time am nervous about being a mom of two. Yikes!!
ReplyDelete