Monday, August 4, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

I am horrible with taking pictures lately. I am just not in the mood to be honest. With my head hurting like no other and my neck, plus pressure from my brain and lose of feeling I am just not in the mood for much. My poor husband gets his head bit off lately like crazy. He is a good sport about it though. 
Anyway enough complaining and onto the weekend wrap up. 
These next few photos are from last weekend. We had the Kern side family reunion on Saturday of last weekend along with the boys Sunday School Party. It was such a beautiful day and we had fun visiting with everyone. Here are some photos. 




The kids all got together and played a little bingo before Vince and I took off with the kids to go to our next event for the day. Why is summer always so rushed and busy? Anyway, next up was the boys Sunday school party where Vince and I got to visit with church family and hear what next year has in store for the Sunday School class at our church. It was a fun time. 
Come that night I babysat for the Harless girls for a few hours, came home and crashed to get back up Sunday and drop the kids off at Sunday School and then Vince and I got ready for church. After church we had swim lessons and grocery shopping to do. Boo!! That was that weekend. 

This weekend I have no photos for, but it was equally busy. Thursday and Friday I watched kiddos all day. Saturday Vince worked and I went to drop off the kids at VBS and got a pleasent surprise that only a mom with kids could understand. I walked in to drop off Wyatt at VBS. At that point I figured since the letter said 5 years old - 6 th grade Isaac could not stay and I was well prepared for the fit of a lifetime when we would go to leave. The lady greeter looked at Isaac and goes, you going to stay and have fun at VBS. I looked at her and go, he is only three and she says hang on a minute. Runs and asks the pastor if Mr. Isaac can join in on the fun also. He says yes. Those that have seen Isaac know that yes he is three but he looks like he is a good deal older and since he has an older brother Isaac tends to act older for his age. Anyway, my mother-in-law looked at me and goes, enjoy some time to yourself. Why yes!! Don't mind if I do! This momma high tailed in home to vacuum, do laundry, watch a tv show uninterrupted, shave my legs, do dishes and paint my nails. Oh it was so nice to just chill and have some me time. Isaac was one happy camper to get to stay at VBS with his big brother. His grin touched both ears when I told him he could stay. 
Once Vince was home we eat lunch, walked the dogs and went to VBS to see the kids perform a little and pick them up. They had so much fun!! Both boys were still singing the VBS song this morning on my way to drop them off at Grandma and Grandpa's. The rest of that day was spent taking a drive and enjoying the beautiful day and me working on orders for customers while the kids had friends over and played. 
Sunday we all got up, I got the kids off to Sunday School, then we went to church and I waitressed at my moms restaurant while Vince had the kids for the evening. I have to say it was kind of amusing coming home to see someone else have that frustrated, I am at the end of my patience rope, exhausted look on their face. Lol!! That was my weekend. 


1 comment:

  1. Hope you start feeling better! Sounds like you need a little more "mommy time" every once in awhile ;)

    ReplyDelete