1. I have a cookie addiction. Like no joke we always have cookies on our counter and I am the one who chows down and finishes them most every time. My favorites are the cookies with no preservatives that our churches Pastors wife makes to sell. OMGoodness they are sssssoooooooooooooo good!
2. I am definitely more of a mud kind of girl. I know I know you guys are like really? YES! I am the one that showed my boys how to take the hose and make mud to jump in it. It washes off! Do not get me wrong though this girl loves a good pedicure / manicure once in awhile to and dressing up for work. I vear more on the side of tom boy though. Give me four wheelers, mud, dirt bikes, etc and I would be happy, well except I have to be careful with my malformation issue. :(
3. I despise drama. Hints why I do not have many girls as friends. I am a simple kind of person. I like things to be calm, drama free and happy when possible. If I am around people that constantly stir up shit, are nice to your face and then flap their mouth the first chance they get behind your back, I am gone. Life does not need to be anymore complicated then it already is at times and life can change so fast its not even funny. I am convinced simple is the way to be.
4. I suck at starting a conversation, talking with people and socializing in general. I can come up with a blog post no problem and type away. Face to face I am just quiet. Some seriously amaze me at how good they can strike up a conversation about anything and just go with it. I am in awe! Lol. I also kind of think along the lines of what do have to say that anyone would give a crap about. I am a fairly boring person, at least in my eyes. Plus I was raised to be seen not heard before I was taken away from my blood family. If you were heard and seen you better believe that hand/fist was gonna knock some sense into you later.
5. My favorite come down from a long day music is piano music or jazz. I know I know your like what, really? Yes it is true. If I have had a long hard day or painful day, I will listen to piano music or jazz on the way home. It relaxes me.I am considering taking some piano lessons myself right along with Wyatt. When I am not listening to that though I enjoy country music first, rock second. I hate opera!
6. I miss smoking cigarettes someday's really bad. It helped with anxiety and deal with stress like no other, but they are not worth it for cancer. Refuse to start again! Ill just stick to missing them.
7. I want a lab dog like no other. Do not get me wrong I love our little dogs but the next one is going to be a lab or golden retriever. I am done with small yappy dogs with a ton of attitude.
8. I am a home body. I do like to take the kids places and do things with them but vacations take it out of me. By day two/three on a vacation I am ready to come home to my bed.
9. I am an early bird. I did not used to be but after kids and age I think, I grew out of the need to sleep until 10/11. I am now up most every morning by 7/8 am.
10. I learned how to really crochet and do wood art in a state home that I had to stay at while I was being placed/found a home for. I was at this place for a week. It was kind of like a shelter for teenage kids. From there I learned more and got better from Mrs. Franklin at the high school I attended when I lived with the women I call mom today.
11. Crocheting and reading is my go to for relaxing and taking my mind off of things. I love to get lost in a good book and a new pattern and now yarn is my life and business.

Oh cookies! I want cookies now! Ha! And labs are the best! So sweet and loving and protective, ours thinks she's a lap dog and loves to snuggle!
ReplyDelete