Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

We are going to start at Wednesday night. 
Wyatt had his last game of tball. 
He is going to miss it. 
He seemed to really enjoy it. 






He says he enjoyed it and wants to play again next year with the same team. Of course he may play in the Fall this year if the RBSC is able to get enough people to go with doing a Fall round. I am not sure if that would be to much tball for one year and burn Wyatt out though. We shall see. 

The boys got a new pet Wednesday night. 
Wyatt was heart broken when after $3.00 or $5.00 (I cannot remember how much exactly we spent) he could not win still at the toss the ball in the little fish bowl and win a fish game at the Fireman's Picnic. So after hearing him talk about it for two days and how he wanted a fish so bad I caved and bought a beta fish at our local Wal-Mart to surprise him with Wednesday night before his game. I was able to get the kids, get home, convince the kids to go play legos in their room with their friend and then set up the fish in its new home.  
Then Vince and I called the boys into the kitchen to meet their new fish. Holy moly was Wyatt excited! Lol! That made my day.  Wyatt choose the name Roger for the fishes name and Isaac agreed with big brother of course. Isaac looks up to Wyatt so much.It gets on Wyatt's nerves somedays but he is a good sport about it. 
Thursday is for a post tomorrow. That day sucked for me. The kids spent the day with Papa Jim and had fun at least. 
Friday in the morning we had family photos and then we managed the car show and a get together at our friends house that we go to every year for 4th of July.
Here are some photos.

Wyatt shares my love of mustangs. 
His favorite car though he says is a Camero right now. 
He points them out whenever we are driving anywhere and swears he is going to have one one day.  
One of my favorite old cars. I do not know why but I love these cars. 
I wanted a picture with it so Vince had the boys get in it also. 
Mr. Isaac.
 It was his nap time and while he was not crabby he was not overly excited either. He was good though and walked around with us through the whole thing and just kind of stayed quiet. He was into looking at all the trucks. 
Another one of my favorites. 
Maybe one day Vince and I will be able to buy an old car and fix it up to put in car shows. We both share the love of looking at old cars and cars in general. That is on the bucket list. Time will tell if we are able to do it or not. I sure hope one day we can. I think it would be fun. 

The last thing we did on Friday was go to the Schumer's for their yearly 4th of July Party.  It was awesome as usual!! The kids had a blast and got to mess with some fireworks this year, with adult supervision of course. Although I sat around for most it and watched,  I had fun visiting with people and watching the kids enjoy themselves. I was okay in the beginning but by the end of the night I was exhausted. :(  More on that in the next post. 
Here are some photos..



All the kids waiting for the fireworks show. 
Like I said earlier, this was the boys first time messing with any fireworks and they loved it!! Wyatt we knew would be okay because he leans towards the cautious side on most everything but of course we kept a close eye on him still. Isaac on the other hand tends to be a rebel and likes danger. We watched him a little more closely. Another nice thing was my best friend was able to come to the party also and did not have to work. It was a fun time. I wish I had some better photos for you guys but Kathy had not posted any yet for me to grab so you guys are stuck with these. 

Hope everyone had a good 4th of July weekend!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment