Yes I know this is a little late. I was looking through my list of blog posts that are saved as drafts today and was like, oh crap I never hit the publish button on this bad boy. Oh well, better late then never, right?
Fathers Day 2014
I decided to start a new tradition at our house. We always celebrate Fathers Day on that day with family and that is totally fine but I wanted Vince to have his own time with the kids and make our own little Fathers Day tradition that we do each year. So Friday after Vince got home from work we had a nice big meal ready to roll and his gifts all set to be given after supper.
Wyatt was a sport and helped me make supper for his dad and he did not even complain once. He usually loves helping me in the kitchen but like everyone, some nights he is just not having it. When he does help me though it is a good time. I love spending time with him and just talking and being silly. Isaac is getting to the point where he can help a little to but he is still in the handful in the kitchen stage. I let him do small things though, such as count forks out for me or but bread on the table and that seems to make him happy for now.
Father's Day Photo
After supper the boys gave dad his new book and his Zero candy bar. He loved both. It is so nice to have a simple husband. He is not into fancy stuff. The simpler the better.
On the actual Father's Day we went to Carbondale to have lunch with Neil and Jessi and see the baby.
Played some battleship
And we all got our baby fix. Little Ruby is doing good. No problems from being a preemie and she is gaining weight. Still tiny and light as a feather when you hold her. She is a cutie.
Isaac telling Jessi's dad stories. You would have had to be there it was cute to watch.
Then Uncle Neil let the boys pet the chickens and go in the cage. You would have thought it was Christmas, lol. They were so excited.
That was Father's Day.
Once we were home from Carbondale we all relaxed.










No comments:
Post a Comment