Here is an update on how we are enjoying summer so far.
Shopping trips, riding in cool carts, as the kids put it, and making silly faces.
LOTS, of swimming with friends and family. If you follow me on Instagram/facebook you are probably sick of seeing pools. Sorry. :(
Swimming lessons at the Ymca.
More swimming and hanging with friends.
Lol. I laugh every time I see this photo. Isaac, Mr. Funny man himself.
Digging and playing in Grandpa and Grandma's garden. Wyatt is going through a stage now where all he wants to do is dress for winter/ wear his pjs all day. Whatever makes him happy I guess. Lol. When I am trying to get ready for work and get two kids out the door I can only argue so much . I finally came to the conclusion of what does it really hurt if he wears his pjs. So pjs most days it is.
More hanging with the boys best friend/family.
Steph and I view our families as joined.
We either talk or hang out each day anyway.
Some sleeping in chairs
Doesn't that look so comfortable.
Awe to be sleeping right now. ...
Some video gaming with dad.
Lego building.
This is Wyatt's favorite past time right now. He LOVES his legos.
More swimming and silly faces. Such a goofball.
And last but now least.
Sleepovers at friend's houses. This was one where Wyatt went to my mom and Joe's farm and Isaac got to stay at Tegan's house and boy oh boy was he excited. It was a fight to get him to shower or anything. Once we told him he was going to Tegan's house to stay the night that boy was on a mission.
In bedroom to grab his overnight bag, get a toy for him and a toy for her, grab a hang full of shorts and he was ready. Lol.


















No comments:
Post a Comment