Friday, July 11, 2014

Flabby to Flat

After having two kids I was not happy with the way I looked. I was not fat but I had a bunch of lose flabby skin from stretching so bad with the boys. Both my boys were big boys. Wyatt weighed in at 8lbs 15oz and Isaac at 9lbs 3 oz. Big boys!! Wyatt was born at 40 weeks and Isaac we did a week early because he was was so big and I wanted to do it natural not c-section if possible.
 Anyway I would look in the mirror and see the stretched flabby looking skin from pregnancy and thought I need to do something about this.
 So I thought I would share what I did that worked for me in case anyone else out there is having this problem. 

20 Sit Ups


20 Twist  Sit Ups 
20 Leg Ups (That's what I call them anyway)

I did all these after each pregnancy almost every night for a year and if you are having trouble believing that, you can ask my husband for those that know me on a personal level. Sure there was a night I might skip during the week but for the most part I stuck with it. When I have my mind set on something I stick to it until I am happy. I also worked out at the gym or on our elliptical once /twice a week for 30 minutes. Did I need to do all this for a solid year, no I did not. I noticed a difference after a month but doing exercise also helped with dealing with stress and anxiety also.
 If you are looking at this post going, ugh I am not sure I want to do all of that. Do it! The end result is worth it if you look in the mirror and have a frown on your face because you do not like the way you look!

Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment