Weekend Wrap Up
This weekend was nice and somewhat relaxing. We had a few firsts to add to the books.
Wyatt riding his new to him big boy bike.
We got this off of our local swap and sell site in our area for him at Christmas of last year and he was to small for it. So we waited until the weather warmed up and let him try again. He needs to grow into it a little more but he can ride it pretty good to make it work. He is happy with it.
The boys playing video Wii Games together.Wyatt is always wanting his and dad and I to play and lets face it all you parents out there, there is just so many hours in a day and some things just do not happen. Vince and I feel bad about it but we do the best we can. So when Isaac played with him, Wyatt was over the moon. Wyatt goes " finally I have a full time gamer." Lol! The boy loves him some video games.
We broke out the jogger for some walking time since the weather was beautiful.
I gave up trying to make him wear shoes. I know to pick my battles. Lol! He was riding anyways.
Saturday was an exciting day for me. Vince and I went to The Schumer's Gender Reveal Party. That was a blast. They did an Easter Egg Hunt and one of the eggs had all blue chocolates in it or all pink. Then we stood in a circle and each opened our eggs. I was standing by the mom to be and GOT THE EGG!!! I cannot tell you what the baby is because they still have more people to tell. You should have seen the look on my face though. OMG I was excited. I am so happy for them!!! Kathy, Stephanie and I are all close, like sister close and this was so cool for me to get to find out. :)))
Other then that I waitressed for a few hours Sunday, tee ball practice for Wyatt and crocheted on some orders while watching some movies.




No comments:
Post a Comment