Easter was our most excitement for the weekend.
First up is Easter with one of our neighbors and best friends, Stephanie and Aaron. Stephanie and I have become sister close over the past couple of years and then she bought a house up the street and now we are even closer and so are our kids. In fact we have literally combined our family into one I think. We either chat on the phone every day or we see each other. Our kids are for the most part inseparable.
Anyway, on with Easter.
We started off the day with breakfast at Stephs house and then an Easter egg hunt at our house.The kids waited with Steph and Aaron up the street a little while I ran in and got Wyatt and Isaac's Easter baskets.
Here is after we said go.
The kiddos. Isaac is mine and then Tegan is on the right and Olivia on the left.
Meet my sister from a different mister and her son Ryus.
After the egg hunt the kids counted their eggs, eat some candy and all of us went off to our next event. Which for us was Jim and Pams (Vinces parents, for those that do not know). We eat of course first and then the kids had their Easter Egg Hunt out there.
Here are some photos.
The above photo is them opening their Easter gift from Aunt Jessi and Uncle Neil (Vinces sister-in-law and brother).
The above three are them opening their Easter baskets from Grandma and Grandpa Pettijohn. Pam made them capes for Easter and oh my word they LOVED them. Isaac more then Wyatt but Wyatt still wears and plays with his. Isaac's cape was batman, because he obsessed with batman and Wyatt's was Superman. Everywhere Isaac has went since Sunday that cape has gone. It is so cute. Even when he goes to Tegans house he takes both of them and him and Tegan play superheros.
Vince even got in on the fun. Lol!
That was our Easter. We do Easter with my side tonight. So more photos to come.
Hope all my readers had a good Easter!



























Looks like a super fun day! I LOVE the capes. I wish I remembered how to sew. Anything I learned in Home Ec left my brain years ago, haha.
ReplyDeleteI am so lucky to have a mother in law that sew s . I wish I had the patience for it. The capes have really got both of their imaginations going. It's fun to watch them play.
DeleteThanks for commenting.