Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Play Ball 2014

Tee-Ball 2014

When we played baseball with Wyatt in the past he has always did really good with hitting the ball. Catching on the other hand we are working on. Anyway we Vince and I decided to sign him up for tee-ball. He was resistant at first but now I think he likes it. Like I said though we need to work on the catching part. He has a hard time paying attention and then bam right in the head.  Or decides while waiting on first base to get a ball tossed or hit his direction to sing What Does The Fox Say. Lol! I have no clue. 
Here are some photos. 
                                           Vince and Wyatt practicing some catching before first practice.
                                          Isaac beating the ground with the bat.
                                                               More Pre-Practice Catching.

                                                              First Practice shots I got.
                                   Wyatt is the one in the red sweater and black with a red striped pants.



                                                Isaac playing while waiting on big brother.
                                                                   
                                                                    Back to practice



Like I said, he seems to like it. Wyatt would rather stay home though and watch television or play video games all day. Im just not down with that. I feel he needs to stay active somehow and socialize.We will see how the rest of the season goes. We are three practices in and he enjoys it and is improving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment