Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Confession Monday

Okay I am doing this differently. There is all these Confession Fridays, well I am going to be different and do a Confession Monday. I know this is Tuesday but it is my Monday being back to work and all.  Welcome to my first one.

1. I confess I am preggo and have known since New Years Eve.

2. I confess I am kicking myself in the butt for not discovering the belly band sooner and buying all those maternity pants last time.

3. I confess that since I have gotten pregnant I am lame and have been in bed by 9 everynight because I am just so darn tired.

4. I confess that my husband keeps on surprising me. Since I have gotten pregnant the man has sure kicked it up a notch. I do not know how single parents do it.

Well that all I got this time. Your turn.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! That's so awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great congrats!!! I will confess this is my 9th pregnancy and it is the 1st time I have broke down and bought not 1 but 2 belly bands...:)

    ReplyDelete