I confess that my in laws brought pizza over last night and cinnamon sticks from Pizza Hut to eat supper with us and visit. The minute I seen the pizza boxes I could not think about anything else but food. I am just flat out rude, I know. I am pregnant, is that a good excuse and once we eat I visited no problem.
I confess that I have about had it with arrogant people who think they are better then the average bear. I am trying real hard to contain my opinions but I just might let it all out. Its the hormones I tell you. Lol!
I confess I am secretly feeling sorry for my husband for doing all the housework lately but then I think, now you see what I go through. I know I am mean.
I confess I watched Teen Mom for the first time Saturday and its pretty good. I thought in my head though, I am happy I am past high school and all that drama. Teens have so much of it and as an adult I force myself to not hang out with people who have that much drama going on.
I confess if I think of a new blog idea I write it down on paper as soon as I can cause I know I will forget. Its sad really, I am 26 and have to write everything down already.
Your turn.

I think it is good that Vince is helping out, Kurt does once in awhile and I think it reminds them how hard moms work!
ReplyDeleteI confess that I secretly like the fact that we are going to get lots of ice & snow because that means I get to stay home without using my vacation days & I will still get paid!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is definitely a plus Meagan. I work in town now so I am not sure what will happen.
ReplyDeleteSara- Good point.
I thought you worked in Chester...did you get a new job?!
ReplyDeleteThey opened an office in Red Bud so I get lucky and now get to work from Red Bud. I still work for the same firm.
ReplyDelete