I had to use this picture cause this is how I feel today.
1. I bit my poor husbands head off numerous times this morning. Poor guy. If you see him in public give him a pat on the back. I have a huge sinus infection and it sucks! Thankfully after getting a hold of the damn doctor after trying twice I got some meds called in for me. I love the doctors my family goes to but I hate calling up there and talking to the damn machine all the time and never a person and then to get them to call you back is like pulling teeth it seems like. I finally just called the baby doctor and got them to call me in some meds.
2. On the way to work I heard the ending to the American Idol that took place last night and started crying my eyes out. How sweet is that!!! Can you tell I am pregnant. Lol.
3. Then I started crying cause I could not get a dang thing to come out of my nose to get me some relief. My hormones are all over the place. Good thing the hubs did not see me or he would have been laughing his ass off at me.
4. The guy in front of me this morning was going 45 in a 55 and lets just say the word "rage" came over me. Even though he could not hear me, he got an ass chewing. Hey it made me feel better.
5. If one more person calls on the phone at work and tells me I sound like shit, they are going to get told to go to hell. At least I hauled my ass in and worked instead of sitting at home and being lazy. Yes I am a work addict. Loser I know and no I would not really tell anyone that on the phone but it makes me smile to think about it.
6. On a happier note though even though I do not recognize my body and my poor husband takes the pissy end of the deal right now I have an awesome family that is soon to be expanded. I just hope I get back to myself soon with the hormone thing.

Oh I'm right there with you! My post-pregnancy hormones are still all out of whack and poor Tyler has been trying to deal with my "insanity!" Just think how great the end result is!
ReplyDeleteI know right, I cannot wait for the end result! At least Vince laughs when I get emotional and does not get angry.
ReplyDelete