1. I confess that after throwing up for an half hour straight today I am going to take those damn naueous pills the doctor gave me even if it gives me headache every single day.
2. I confess that I am seriously thinking about making this pregnancy my last and adopting a child for our third. This pregnancy has been hard on me. I miss my easy going first pregnancy with Wyatt.
3. I confess that I feel like the worlds worst mom right now. Everytime I change Wyatts poop pants I get one wiff and off I am to the bathroom throwing up. Poor guy was crying today, I hurt his feelings.
4. I confess that I am off today and tommrow cause Wyatt is sick and I am secretly going to enjoy some time with my little dude. Working full time just feels like I do not spend enough time with him.
Thats all I got.

I threw up every day for the first five months when I was pregnant with Lucy. The days I didn't throw up in the morning I felt sick all day. I ended up happier to puke then feel sick all day. I loved last week having my snow day I got to stay home an extra day with Lucy and it was wonderful! Enjoy your day with him!
ReplyDeleteI confess that because the bachelor is on I made ryan give keegan a shower even though it was my turn....selfish I know but I can't miss the drama!
ReplyDeleteMy first pregnancy sounds just like yours this time around. So imagine how terrified I was when I found I out I was pregnant AGAIN when Evie was only seven months old! I confess that I cried when I found out, because I didn't want to go through it all so soon. Praise the Lord that my second pregnancy turned out to be a breeze!
ReplyDeleteHang in there, girly! I know it sucks. It sucks really, really bad. But you WILL eventually forget about it. Promise. :)