1. Constipation- We will just get that nasty word out in the open and over with. This nasty word my friends is the devil when you are pregnant.
2. Some issues with my prenatal vitamins. These little pills have made me sick from day one. I finally found some vitamins that make this pregnant women smile and those would be Flintstone Gummy Vitamins. Yep those ones I raved about in a previous blog ( The Flintstone hard vitamins) started making me sick to. So now that I take the gummies at night before bed I just get naueous on occassion. ITS GREAT!!!!!! I did have the prenatal problem with Wyatt just not as bad. I hardly have gained any weight so far since I have been sick so much. With Wyatt I gained weight in the beginning. But I only gained 20 pounds total through my whole pregnancy with Wyatt. Not to bad, we will see how this one goes.
3. Now that I do not feel sick 24/7 I actually crave food. Guess what I crave the same thing I craved with Wyatt, pizza and pasta!!!!!! I cannot get enough of this stuff. I am also eating like a mad women now!
4. Being extremely tired. With Wyatt I worked part-time and did school so I got to sleep more. This fulltime crap and pregnancy is a bitch. I cannot wait to get over this hump and have my energy back.
5. I can only drink Pepsi, any other soda makes me sick. Do not ask why this is but its the truth. Yes I drink caffeine and I am pregnant.
6. I cry at the drop of a hat sometimes and get fussy pretty quick to. Did not have that as much with Wyatt.
So there we have it month 1 - 1.5. Stay tuned for more!!!!!!

I hope you will keep us updated! And although some people talk badly of belly pictures, I love them! I used it to see my progress, which somehow made pregnancy more exciting. Is Wyatt excited to be a big brother?
ReplyDeleteHehe, I had to take the flinstones gummies, too! I HATE prenatal vitamins! Isn't it crazy how your pregnancies can be TOTALLY opposite?? Mine were!
ReplyDeleteAdrien- yes it is crazy!!!
ReplyDeleteSara- I will keep you posted do not worry. I wish I would have started this blog this early with Wyatt but I didn't. I will also do belly pictures once I get further along and have a belly to show. I love belly pictures!