This post has multiple meanings. I used to love this cartoon when I was a kid and still do love it. I never see it on the television though anymore which makes me sad. My other favorite cartoon is the Jetson's and that one is also never on anymore. Again makes me sad. But there is another meaning to this wonderful cartoon and that is that they still put out products that look like them and some that taste oh so good and take sickness away. Now to take the suspense away scroll down.
Oh yes there you see it, vitamins. I was sick for two weeks violently from taking the regular prenatal vitamins over the counter. I called the doctor and they told me to take these. Oh my goodness I cannot describe the relief after two days of taking these. Finally morning sickness I could handle and I could keep water down and I actually wanted food! I had forgotten with Wyatt I had the same problem I could not take prenatal vitamins over the counter because I had the same thing happen.The baby doctor had to prescribe me some. Since I have not been to the baby doctor yet( I go today do not worry) they gave me this alternate solution until I get there. So today is when I find out when my due date is and all, so I figured I could publish this post now and give the details later. Vince and I found out New Years Eve we were going to be parents again. We are so excited!! I wasn't for two weeks but now I am. Let me tell you folks that was hell!!! So surprise to those that do not know yet. I will keep you posted but until then I am enjoying me Flintstone Vitamins. Lol!

No comments:
Post a Comment