Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

This weekend flew by like most do. I think to get a slow weekend I would have to sit in front of the television and do absolutely nothing all weekend, but I will never do that cause that is totally boring. Anyway, for this weekend Friday night we had the in-laws over for supper. I made homemade vegetable soup in the crockpot overnight Thursday so when I woke up I was craving vegetable soup. It turned out good. Saturday was pretty uneventful, Vince worked in the morning while Wyatt and I played and Saturday night Wyatts Grandma Holmes and Grandpa Choate blessed us with letting him stay the night and giving us a night to ourselves. Vince and I enjoyed some ice cream from the local Diary Queen and rented a movie.

This is the movie we rented and it was awesome. I highly recommend it. It is a horror and a good one. Vince always falls asleep half way through the movies we watch but this one kept him on the edge of his seat. The next movie I want to watch is:


I would love to see how this movie is. One because it looks interesting and two because I love Angelina Jolie as an actress. Anyway it was nice to have an evening to ourselves.
Sunday was our family day. We picked Wyatt up from Grandma and Grandpas and off to Monkey Joes we went. Here are some photos.


This is the first time Wyatt actually has tried to climb on the balloons and he did great! Usually he just jumps but today he wanted to be adventurous.

Here he is on the slide after the long journey up the ladder.
Here he is on the Monkey Joe jump. The first time he has ever wanted to go on this thing and well he needs to be a little bit bigger to go all the way through.
Here he is part way through. A little girl had to help him up and over. He was not quite tall enough.


Here is is climbing in the same one. What you do not see is that over that little hump there, there is another big climbing wall and then a huge slide to go down. He was not ready for that apparently. He turned around when he saw that. He was also getting tired though to. Everytime we take him there he really wears himself out. So it is worth the $5 to get him in and yes you read right, only $5 to get him in the door and thats it. I highly recommend this place.
Anyway that was our weekend in a nutshell. The only other thing I ask is that you please keep Wyatts Grandpa Joe in your prayers he is getting surgery today to remove some of his colon.

No comments:

Post a Comment