Monday, January 31, 2011

Week 9

I know I just posted about the baby but I had a bit of an issue and had to go in and get it checked out. So here the baby is at nine weeks. Man he/she has gotten big since the last photo shoot/ultrasound. Anyway all is fine. I had some bleeding over the weekend and went in to get it checked out cause I was stressing majorly. Turns out I have placenta privia again like I had with Wyatt. So that equals no lifting, no love life until no blood for 48 hours ( this sucks!!) and staying off my feet as much as possible. Because I am a work alcoholic though and my job is not manual labor I am still working with my feet up at my desk. All else is well though. I had to drive to Tesson Ferry to go see the doctor today and the weather sucked! For the peace of mind though it was worth it. I got to see the heartbeat and man was it strong, so I am a happy mama now. I usually go to Waterloo but the doctor did not want to drive in the weather so it was either me pay 100.00 for a copay for an ER visit or drive to Tesson Ferry Road in St. Louis and pay no co-pay. The decision was easy. I also found out I have gained no weight, but junior is healthy and growing and all is well. Thats all I got until I see the doctor again on the 14th of February.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear baby is doing good!! Its always scary when something like that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear all is well! Take it easy!

    ReplyDelete