As most of you know by now I am due September 4th but I could always go sooner so I threw August in there also for this blog post. With Wyatt I went if I remember right three days early maybe four. So I am thinking with this one it might happen also but we shall see. Either way I go from a mom of one to two. Right now this is where we are at:
Child Number One. 2 1/2 years old.
Child Number Two. 9 weeks.
It sad for me to think about. I am so excited to be having another baby but there goes Wyatt being the only child. I hope he adjusts well. He is so used to being the center of attention and not having to share anything. We shall see. I have vowed to myself to make sure to take Wyatt and just do things with him at times to give him that sense of his own time and not having to always share his time and I will do the same for the other child to. I do not care how hard it is I think kids need their own time also. On the other hand I am excited to see how Wyatt and his brother/sister will grow up together, which one will have what personality, how they will play together and who will drive who the nutsest. I know that last word it not a word but you get my drift. I am also so excited to have a newborn back in the family again. As hard of work as it is in the beginning I know all who read this love that sweet baby smell and that endless cuddle time. When your kid gets older they are to busy being independant to cuddle with mom, but that stage is fun in itself also. But anyway for now I am going to enjoy my son all my himself for the next few short months until the new baby arrives. Hopefully Vince and I will still have time for one another. Right now its few and far between. I guess like every family we will have to see and figure out how it is done. It will be worth it at the end of the day see those two cute little faces.

No comments:
Post a Comment