I had pizza hut two times this weekend and it was oh so good.
The superbowl half time showed sucked in my opinion. I wanted to throw something at the television. I loved the songs but the performing, come on!
Wyatt not being a morning person is kind of rough when you are not one yourself. I think we could kill each other some mornings. Its brutal!
I enjoyed every minute of a cuddle time with Wyatt this weekend. He curled up right by me and fell asleep all snuggled up. I will miss these days someday I know I will.
I think the naueousness has subsided and I love food again. I never thought this day would come. Bring on the weight gain cause after pregnancy I will be kicking it in high gear to lose weight again.
I pop my neck and knuckles frequently. I know I know I will regret it when I get older but it feels so good.

No comments:
Post a Comment