Monday, February 21, 2011

Confession Monday

I confess:

1. I had been up already last Friday night twice with Wyatt when he peed in our bed for the second time. It was 6 in the morning and he just got out of bed and went on his merry way so I just rolled over away from the mess and slept for another half hour. We also have a mattress protector on our mattress so I knew the mess was not going to soak through. I was pooped, don't judge. I cleaned it up when I got up for work.  He just sleeps so soundly he doesn't wake up when he has to go potty so now at night we put him in a pull up at night.

2. That after that incident I no longer have to have the sheets match on our bed. It is great if they do but after that night I stopped caring so much. Our bed seen every different color I could imagine that night.

3. I am off today and still pay for daycare but  keep Wyatt at home with me. I just cannot take him in unless I have to. He gets to me sometimes but I love spending time with him. Although I could kick his butt for not sleeping past seven this morning. Is it so much to just want to sleep in a day. Lol.

4. I got nothing done this weekend. So now I have three loads of laundry waiting for me, a sink full of dishes and trash that needs taken out.

5. I am dreading when I breast feed for a month. I hate the way it feels but wanted to at least do it while I am off of work. It is good for the baby. Hats off to women who do it longer then that.

Your turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment