Up at seven in the morning(I was not digging that so much, but oh well)
Watched some cartoons and I did dishes and started laundry.
Lunch with Vince at his work at noon and then home to go to the grocery store. He fussed a little when we had to leave Vince at work. He wanted to spend time with his dad.
When we got home I decided to do some rearranging of things in our living room. So Wyatt helped me push and pull the furniture around to rearrange it. Such a strong little guy. That will wear a pregnant women out, let me tell you. Vince would have did it for me, cause he wanted the livingroom rearranged as well but I beat him to it. The poor guy works full time and comes home at night to work non stop. So I thought while I had energy I would kick it up a notch.
Then we finished laundry. Wyatt went up and down the stairs with me every time I checked the laundry to help put it in the dryer and keep me company while I folded it. Trust me, we went up and down those stairs alot, seven loads of laundry worth. He also has a play area downstairs so we played with his toys some. He always went back upstairs with me when I was ready without a fuss.
I then straightened the bathroom closet out some. The darn bedsheets was all over and driving me nuts.
Then Wyatt watched cartoons while I went through my closet of clothes. I am so proud of myself. I have four bags of clothes to go to the goodwill. Vince and I can now share a closet. Whoo Hoo!!!
After all this Wyatt decided to help me make supper for Vince. He helped pour the pasta in the water, stir and season. He also helped bowl the salads up and stir and season the green beans. We ended up eating penne noodles in red sauce with homemade meatballs, green beans and salad. It tasted awesome.
After all of this Vince came home and Wyatt was still wide awake and so excited to see his dad. This may sound like a boring day to some, but for a rainy day inside, it was a great day for me and Wyatt. He is growing up so fast and I want to cherish as many moments as I can. Luckily he stayed in a good mood all day long. So all in all it was an awesome mom and son day!

That sounds like an awesome day! Lucy and I spent monday at home too. I'll be paying for daycare but I'd much rather have her at home with me hanging out then dropping her off and spending the day alone!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great little helper!
ReplyDelete