Week 11
Here is the little guy/girl. Its kind of hard to see I know. Sorry I have to take a picture to put it into the computer. On the left is the head and the right the butt. Here is the updates on how things are going:
1. Have not gained any weight except what the baby is doing with my little pouch. So the doctor wants me to eat more. I am thinking to myself when he is telling me this, sure I will eat more when I do not feel sick so much or the thought of food makes me want to vomit.
2. Still have to take the Flintstone Gummies and probably will throughout my pregnancy.
3. Having some swelling going on but that will get better the more I elevate my feet and legs.
4. I have more energy in the morning then in the afternoon. So in the mornings especially when I am at home I try and hit things hard to get more done so its less for Vince. Once noon hits I am usually done for.
5. I can feel the baby moving in my belly and Vince has even got to feel it some to. I never felt it this soon with Wyatt but maybe this time around I know what to expect. It is so cool.
6. I never get sick of pizza, pasta and milk shakes. I craved pizza and pasta with Wyatt, not the milk shakes so much. Oh yeah and I love bread and butter pickles. Never craved those with Wyatt either.
7. Still really sassy, poor Vince. He hangs in there though I have to say like a champ.
Thats about it for now. Wyatt was sick yesterday also so he had a doctor appointment at 3 and I had mine at 4. Luckily Wyatts got done before mine and Vince and Wyatt could both see the baby on the ultrasound. I was so excited. Wyatt just looked at the screen funny at first and then he had a puzzled look on his face, like this is real maybe or I am not sure what to think. Hopefully next time we will get to hear the heartbeat. The next time Vince will get to go is when we find out the sex in two months. We like to save his days so he can take a week off when the baby is born. Other then I got my traditional Sonic Blue Coconut Slush after my baby visit. If you have never had one of those you need to try them, they are good! I treat myself after my baby visits once a month to Sonic half off drinks between 2 and 4 and its always a Blue Cocnut Slush. Anyway since I cannot leave my other little guy out here is a picture of him from this weekend when he was not feeling so hot. He still managed to cheese it up for the camera though.
See that white wall behind him, its got to go this summer. I need color in my life. So I may be taking some pictures of the living room and asking for suggestions in a few weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment