Okay so this one is not the cutest. It was in the morning and Wyatt is not a morning person AT ALL!!! I am the same way though so I cannot blame the poor guy for inheriting his mama's traits. He was chilling with his other dog watching Spongebob Squarepants. These two do not have the loving relationship as good as him and Izzy, but they love to pester one another. So since I forgot on Sunday to post a picture, here you go a couple days late.

He was so cute in the nursery on Sunday!
ReplyDeleteWe're aren't morning people either...I feel your pain with having to deal with it in the mornings!! Every day before I wake Keegan up I say to myself..please let him be in a good mood today!!
ReplyDeleteAdrien what was he doing? Do I want to know. He seems to be a little mac daddy with the ladies lately. Lol.
ReplyDeleteMeagan- I say the same thing in the mornings knowing I know what the result will be in the end. Oh well one day he will get his turn at the parenthood thing.