

Here is the back of one. It has two snaps on the back and fits around your childs shoulders.

Here is the front of one. As you can see it covers a wide area and will not choke your child. I love this product cause it does cover so much more then a bib and if you are going somewhere dressed up and want something to cover your childs clothes, but yet something that is still stylish, this is what you are wanting.

Here is some other fabric that she has right now.
(more to choose from on her page)
(more to choose from on her page)

Here is some more pattern she has done. Look at that cute little red one!! I hope I have a girl this time around.
Anyway she has an etsy account you can visit and here is that link.
This website gives you some more of a description of Faux Fronts and it also gives some bigger pictures.
If you are wanting a specific one designed for you, she can do it. This girl has even done one for an adult before. I know hard to believe but I am not kidding, she has.

Those are too stinkin cute!! I'll definitely check out her site.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I saw this link on facebook, but for some reason your update didn't show up on my blog roll. Hmmm...I wonder what's up with that.