Wednesday, February 16, 2011

High on Life

I do not know what my problem is today, I am just in an awesome mood. Maybe its the weather or just a very happy pregnant day. Who knows! All I know is when I get off of work I am going home a taking the dog and my child for a walk and enjoying this gorgeous day. Then I am going to see if I can talk my husband into some subway since we have coupons and then I am going to sit on my butt and watch some television with my family. Maybe open some windows, we shall see. I had forgotten I had Monday off until I seen a Legal Holiday sign in the bank window this morning and remembered. That also made my day ten times better. Here are somethings I am grateful for on this gorgeous day.

1. God-He gave us this lovely weather.
2. My car for having a sun roof and moon roof. Its glorious!
3. My family and friends.
4. I have a job right in down close to my house. Its great to go home for lunch and only have to drive five minutes, if that, to and from work.
5. A husband that puts up with my pregnant sassy butt.

Thats it. Now that I have bored you to death I will shut up and enjoy my craziness.

2 comments:

  1. I have been really happy lately too Christine! it must be the beautiful weather and our wonderful husbands! lol hope you enjoy your night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After quite a while of everyone being in a shlump, I am so happy that the blogosphere seems to be perking up again. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete