Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Help me Understand

1. Why is that people who know you are pregnant feel the need to look at you when you walk in door and tell you you are getting fat and your face is plumping up rather quickly. No I am not talking about my husband either. I am talking about running into an old co worker and getting told that.  Wtf?!?

2. Why is it that my two year old is obsessed with his private part. What the heck, is it a guy thing or what? I get told everyday how he has a wingding (yes that is what we call it) and I do not. Not to mention everytime I look over he is trying to mess with it. Vince and I are always telling him to get his hand out of his pants.

3. Why is it that people with money are obsessed with money and not caring about what is fair and other peoples feelings. I think it is so sad that the green stuff gets in the way of caring and wanting to do good by other people other then oneself.

4. Why is it when you are pregnant you have no control over your emotions sometimes and you are a pain in the ass to the person that does the most for you and your family.

5. Why is it that people are totally nice to your face one minute and then the other royal a-holes the next behind your back. I am all for, treat me the way you mean it in the beginning and not be two faced.

6. Why is it that people are so self absorbed in their own lives to get to know new people, but have more then enough time to judge them and act like they know you.

7. Why is it that animals are totally loving and caring but the minute they do not get their way they drop a big one right smack dab on the floor or chew the hell out of your furniture.

8. Why is it that nice people finish last all the time.

9. Why is it that my son gets the potty thing and does awesome but the minute he does not get his way, you guessed it, maybe, he leaves a nice big one in his pants to. Just like the dogs.  WTF?!?

10. Why is it that the snow will not take a hike and give me some sunshine. This pregnant women needs some outside time and some good walks.

Well these are some of things that stump me in life. Do you have any?

6 comments:

  1. The best way I can explain all your wonderings is that human actions vary and of course, are imperfect. Their behavior is most likely learned from their discipline or experiences. Bottom line, life's a bitch!!! Sorry to hear you are having one of those days. I sometimes wonder the same things myself. Oh, and that coworker was very insensitive. Some people just don't have a censor in their brain that tells them not to say something stupid like that!

    What I am wondering is how are you guys? I feel like Dan and I have lost touch these last couple of weeks. Hope everythings ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are doing okay. Staying busy thats about it. Luckily yesterday is gone and today is a better day. Hope all is well with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just wondering the same thing about the money issue when they were talking about siging Pujols on the radio this morning...personally I tihnk every athlete gets paid way too much money & he is just being greedy!!

    Keegan is the same exact way...he is always grabbing himself...it drives me crazy!! People think that he does it because he has to go potty but he does it ALL the time...at least he grabs it from outside his pants and doesn't actually stick his hand in there!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I with you Meagan what is it with boys. Lol! I think its gross but he gets a kick out of it. I need a girl. As far as Pujols I heard that on the news to and I cannot believe he is being like that. Seriously like he needs that much money. I think if you need that much to accomodate your lifestyle its time to cut back some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw I liked these. I feel like that all the time, I just need to remind myself that in general, people are IDIOTS! Seriously I think I would have slapped your old coworker... some people have no filter!
    I was actually just wondering about boys and their little man parts the other day. Every time I change Ethans diaper he is always wanting to grab it, and when he sneaks past me and does - he laughs! I could only imagine when he is 2-3 what he is going to do. I guess it's just something that happens when you have little boys.
    Oh and I am totally right there with you on the animal thing. When my little dog thinks he is not getting enough attention he will pee or poop in the house. He's five and has been potty trained since he was 10 weeks old. Seriously dog???

    Keep your head up, girl. Tomorrows Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and me both. It drives me nuts how crazy people can be with their money. I get a little sad when I watch movies and tv shows that demolish stuff. That brand new car they just had to blow up is such a waste.
    The first time we ever left Pepper out of her kennel for the day she chewed up a plant, 1 dvd case (thankfully not the dvd) 3 vhs tapes, coasters, the corner of an end table and the corner of my hope chest. Since then, she has and will continue to be in her kennel or the back yard when we are gone. We had such high hopes that she would love her freedom of being able to wander around the house but no...she went nuts apparently.
    Oh and when I was pregnant a woman I work with kept telling me every week how big I was getting and that she never gained that much weight- keep in mind I only gained 25lbs. Then when I walked in this morning with mcdonalds- I had two bags they put cold stuff in seperate bags I had ordered a breakfast burrito and a fruit-n-yogurt parfait she asked me if I was eating for two again since apparently it looked like I was going to chow down on two meals. it's mornings like this you wish you could say exactly what goes through your mind and not get in trouble for it....

    ReplyDelete