1. We did not have one single cute picture this weekend cause little man is sick again. I am seriously rethinking this daycare thing. Man we live at the doctor lately.
2. I finally got to the three loads of unfolded laundry in the baskets on the living room floor this weekend.
3. Valentines Day- Seriously people really get to lovey dovey. Its not that I am not a romantic. I am just not a big fan of the fairy tale lovey dovey stuff.
4. I still need to make the grandparents Valentines Day cards from Wyatt. He just was not in the mood this weekend. So the Pettijohn version of Valentine's Day post is going to be a little late.
5. I only did half of the dishes this weekend and the other half are overflowing in the sink.
6. I got two walks in this weekend and loved every minute of it!!!!! I hope to do that all this week. I love the great outdoors! I hope to go camping this summer. I know pregnant and hot not cool but I do not care I swear I am doing it!
7. Even though are family is going to the doctors this afternoon I am secretly looking forward to spending time with Vince and Vince getting to see the baby for the first time in a ultrasound.
Your turn.

I confess I had a two weeks worth of laundry not put up laying in a massive pile on our bedroom floor. I finally got it put away last night when Tyler was out working.
ReplyDeleteI also confess I hid all my laundry and didn't actually put it away because I plan to go through my dresser and closet to sort out the clothes I don't wear anymore. (I didn't want Tyler to think I didn't put it all away! I've got drawers that nothing can fit in and I am in desperate need of hangers: the cure- get rid of my college/high school clothes that I don't actually wear anymore!)