1. What is your favorite summer time activity?
Camping!
Camping!
2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale?
We stick to Tide. So far it is the only one that does not make me itch like crazy.
We stick to Tide. So far it is the only one that does not make me itch like crazy.
3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer?
I would have to say anything on the grill. I mostly like brats and potato's on the grill.

I would have to say anything on the grill. I mostly like brats and potato's on the grill.
4. Do you have any talents?
I am fairly crafty. I like to make wreaths, anything with yarn and a sewing machine. I also like to make fleece blankets.
I am fairly crafty. I like to make wreaths, anything with yarn and a sewing machine. I also like to make fleece blankets.
5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?
Photography. I love taking pictures!!

Your turn!!!
Photography. I love taking pictures!!
Your turn!!!

Oh my goodness, now I think I need a s'more! :) I love making wreaths, too!
ReplyDeleteI just had a grilled brat last night at my parents' house... a jalapeno brat from the local butcher. Yum!
ReplyDeleteI stopped by from Five Question Friday. My answers are posted HERE if you'd like to drop by! :)