Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What to Know Wednesdays

I am linking up with Confessions from an Implusive Addict this week for what to know Wednesday.


Photobucket

What is the best or worst pick up line you have ever been given?
I truly cannot remember one.
What is your most and least favorite day of the week?
My least favorite day is-Monday
Most Favorite day of the week is-Friday because I know the weekend is on the way and so is family time.  
Go to fullsize image  Go to fullsize image
How many hours of sleep do you require each night?
   Right now being pregnant I would say 8 to 9. Not pregnant I would say 6 to 7.

    Go to fullsize image
    Is there a song that takes you back in time? What song is it and what memory is it attached to?
    Lifehouse-Everything. Vince and I danced to that song at our wedding and that was our song the whole time we were dating.


    What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
    To much facebook time. Yes I am addicted. That and snow cones right now.
    Go to fullsize image  Go to fullsize image

    5 comments:

    1. Oh Facebook! I didn't even think of that until I just read this. I have a big problem with spending too much time on Facebook [& Blogger]. My husband has given up on asking me what I'm doing because my answer is almost always "my blog" or "facebook". I am so awesome, I know.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Facebook is definately an addiction.I spend way to much time on there :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Facebook a necessity... and do not feel guilty about that. It's packed full of friends, family and DRAMA!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    4. 1. Let me give you one that's my fav: "Is that a mirror in your pocket because I can see myself in your pants". Seriously, boys are so stupid!
      2. Agreed!
      3. LUCKY
      4. Great song! Love me some Lifehouse
      5. Facebook sucks me in occasionally. I try not to get on there everyday. I could spend HOURS stalking people!

      Thanks for linking up! I love finding new blogs to read!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Thanks for all the comments ladies. At least I am not the only one with a facebook addiction. Lol!

      ReplyDelete