Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Stylish Blogger Award

I about fell out of my office chair when I seen I got this from Sarah Roscow. You can find Sarah here Sarah Roscow.  I love reading her blog! She is also pregnant with another boy and has a boy now. She talks about life as a mom of two, being a working mom and going to school. Check her out.
On with the show.

Seven facts about me

1. My hobbies include: sewing, crocheting, anything outdoors (I hate being cooped up inside unless I am pregnant and its hotter then hell), school (I currently am not enrolled but come the end of the year I am seriously thinking about working on another two years at Carbondale for Paralegal) and hanging out with my family.

2. My jaw pops whenever I eat and sometimes when I talk and it is super annoying and can be painful. I do not know how to fix it though so I just deal with it. It must have been really loud the other night cause Vince noticed it.

3. I love all kinds of music except the music that screams and growls. I need to understand my music.  I especially love to listen to music when I am working on a project and need to tune out the world. Don't ask but it helps me concentrate.

4. My current favorite shows is The Big Bang Theory and anything CSI.

5. My favorite colors are blue and red.

6. I would love to have a yellow corvette someday.

7. My goal is to someday move in the country and out of Red Bud. I would love some space to roam, not live in town and not have neighbors that are right there when you walk out the door.

Sarah already dominated most of the people I would nominate. I would nominate Jami from Once upon a Papenberg's. She has not been blogging for that long but the girl knows what she wants and goes for it. I love reading her adventures and goals for having a natural and stress free delivery and cannot wait to see how it all turns out.

All you have to do Jami is do a post with seven facts about yourself and who you would nominate.

Thanks again Sarah!!

2 comments:

  1. Love CSI!

    Funny when you said your jaw pops, mine does once in awhile. I'd never noticed it until the dentist pointed it out, I *think* he called it TMJ but not positive, but he asked me if it ever hurt and I said no, but maybe there is a way to fix it, I'd definitely ask your dentist when you go for your next cleaning! Worth a try right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine PettijohnJune 9, 2011 at 11:32 AM

    Thanks Sarah I will check that out.

    ReplyDelete