Monday, June 6, 2011

Meet me on Monday

1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to

choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool?
A pool for me cause I am done with all my landscaping. This girl loves to swim especially on a hot day and when I am not pregnant with a beer in my hand. 

 


2. Death penalty, yay or nay?

Death Penalty. A friend of mine once said in a college class of mine "ropes are reusable" and I agree. No getting sassy on me either fellow blog friends. I am entitled to my opinion. Just sayin.

3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked?

My makeup. Luckily I caught him before he attempted to get alot on.


4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?

Whenever my teeth start to bother me. I do not do the yearly checkup because my teeth are normally fine. I just brush them twice a day and we are good to go.


5. What is your favorite animal?
Dogs. I really would love someday to have a weiner dog and a lab or golden retriever someday. Those are my favorites. For now I just have our little dog Lucy and I love her!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment