Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Craving

This word in dictionary form means:
  1. strong desire: a strong desire for something
Synonyms: longing, desire, passion, hunger, thirst, yearning, hankering, yen, appetite
 
That is so true!! But for a pregnant women it means get the heck out of my way, I would stand here for 30 minutes in line to get it, kill anyone type of feeling. Well last night I had one of those cravings and it was for a
Go to fullsize image
SNOW CONE!!!
 
I was so excited to read on facebook that the Tropical Snow in town was opening for the summer last night and you better believe I was on it like a mad women. Lol! I do not care how much weight I gain ( okay maybe I do a little) I love these things. It was heaven when I finally got one to! Wyatt and I went at 7:30 and it was busy then. We had a lady in front of us with four kids and herself to order for and another lady with two kids and herself to order for. So needless to say a half hour later my craving was satisfied and a half hour of my life was wasted. Oh well. The things you do for happiness. The rest of my night and morning sucked though. The air is officially down until we can get someone to fix it, I spilled a whole glass of tea on the floor right when I needed to leave and Wyatt decided to undress himself also right when I needed to leave. I managed to make it to work though and not be late. Thank God for that! The day has gotten better though and my problems could be worse. So its a good day! Hope everyone elses is two.

2 comments:

  1. I finally got a Tropical Sno this afternoon. It was heavenly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been craving Tropical Sno since I was like 3 months pregnant. I think the ONLY thing that would put me in a better mood is actually popping this bab out :)

    ReplyDelete