Here I am at 26 weeks already and to think not that long ago I was complaining about being in the beginning and sick all the time. Times flies!!! I had a doctor appointment last Monday on the 23rd of May. Here is couple of photos of where I am at now and then I will tell the rest.
Hello there Isaac! I feel huge but here I do not look that big. Who knows!
Whats up. I hate smiling for the camera, I always look so stupid I think. So this is what you get, not that it is any better.
Cravings: Not really. I am loving salty Tostitos lately.
Maternity Clothes: I am mostly wearing jogging pants and big shirts around the house so I have not had to buy anything yet. Maternity clothes are ugly anyway when I look. I think to myself I am happy to be pregnant but when I look at the clothes selection I think if I wear that I will look unhappy and ugly. I am probably just being picky. As far as dress clothes for work I am still in my same stretch blacks pants that I wash three times a week. They are the only ones that are comfortable. Don't judge!
Movement: This little guy can go and go and go. My stomach goes in all sorts of directions when Isaac is awake. It is so cool to watch. Whats also neat is Wyatt likes to feel now and he gets a big smile on his face when he feels it. I cannot wait to see how they bond together. We are now moving around their room and getting it ready and Wyatt is getting so excited. I love it!
Sleeping: Doing okay on. I get charlie horses at night really bad unless Vince rubs my legs and then its not so bad. Those things suck!
Other then those things my doctor says I am moving right along. My placenta is still low and has not moved up which means C-Section in the end if it stays low. My doctor wants me to try and get an upper body harness to lift my belly up and see if that helps. There is alot of pressure down yonder right now cause junior is riding so low. I am at every two weeks now which means we will be delivering baby in no time. I have started to dilate so he wants to also keep an eye on me. Oh the fun! I can also push in on areas of my stomach and Isaac will kick. It is really cool and I used to do that when I was pregnant with Wyatt and he would do the same. I think I covered everything for this time around. See you with another post in two weeks on Isaac. Hope to post on Monday about Wyatt's birthday party. He is going to be three!

No comments:
Post a Comment