Friday, May 13, 2011

Five Question Friday


 Friday, May 13



Five Questions Friday!

I got this from Amy's Blog. Check her out my clicking on the link/title above that is in purple. She takes some awesome photos and I love her blog! Here are the questions and my answers are in red.

Questions:


1. Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none? 

I prefer no socks, but if I have to wear them I wear ankle socks.
2. Was your childs (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate?

For Vince and I if one of us does not like it we move on to a new idea until we agree on something.
3. What is your favorite type of weather? 

Cool with a little breeze. Fall like weather.
4. If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up every day?

8 am. Since I have had a child I actually get more done then when I used to sleep in until noon and I love it!
5. Have you bought your cemetery plots yet?

Nope, we are getting cremated. No plots needed.

3 comments:

  1. 1. No socks, or no-show socks if I have to wear them!
    2. We went through the name book together and it seemed like the names I liked he didn't like and vice versa, we kept going til we found one we both liked. Then we walked around saying it for awhile to make sure it felt right. It did. :)
    3. Fall weather definitely. I like it when at night it gets just cool enough for a jacket.
    4. It would depend on the day, probably 7ish
    5. No, it will probably be awhile before we think about those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Ankle socks
    2. We always come to a mutual decision, but Evelyn was my pick and Grace was Eric's.
    3. I used to say Fall weather, but we just had a PERFECT 80 degree day with a light breeze, and now I have to go with that!
    4. Probably about 9:00 am. I'm a night owl.
    5. Nope. Not too worried about it. HOWEVER, life insurance and a will is a MUST. I'm less worried about where I'm buried and more worried about my family being able to afford it. Eric and I are both worth much more money if we're dead, haha.

    ReplyDelete