As some of you can see I am a little behind on posting. Things were a little crazy in our house for about a week. I had a sinus infection, we got rid of one of our dogs, the usual housework and finding out what we are having. So now I am playing catch up. After getting all my photos uploaded I am ready to go. So my Easter posts are up next and I had to do a two part Easter so I did not have a post with a ton of pictures in it and drive you and me bonkers. So for this one here is our weekend wrap up from this past weekend.
Friday night was okay. We mowed grass and cleaned up outside mostly. For Saturday see below and Sunday was church and laziness after that. Here are some photos from our weekend.
Easter weekend Wyatt got his first fishing pole!!!! Vince was excited to get to show him how to fish. Vince actually took Wyatt out Easter weekend to fish and I just did video of that. So this is his second time out.
Getting the poles ready to go.
Not the greatest picture but oh well. Wyatt decided he wanted my sunglasses and my face is smashed.
Here he is fishing. He actually got his line tangled alot trying to cast and he is not very patient yet with sitting there and watching to see if the bobber goes down, but the time will come when he is. I am just happy to sit back and watch Vince get to show Wyatt all these cool things as he grows up and now Vince will have two sons to show neat things to!!!! I fish but the most I do is cast and sit and wait. As far as baiting the hook and getting the poles ready that is Vinces job and not my thing. We none caught anything though which always is a bummer, but we still got the family time together which was cool.
Watching his dad get his line untangled. That time it was tangled a good.
Done with fishing for the day. He decided he wanted to chase some geese.
Here is a good one. I think Vince finally got sick of hearing me complain about how many photos I am not in so he decided to take some of Wyatt and I this weekend. Thanks babe!
Here is his new boots. You cannot see it but they have lizards on them and he wears them all the time We decided this weekend to get him some new ones because he kept wearing his winter ones everywhere and those are hot. The funny thing is he wears them all the way up till time for bed and then takes them off and puts them right by the bed to put on as soon as he wakes up. He even wears them with shorts! My kid has a goofy personality and I love it. We probably should make him wear shoes but I figure let him be young and have fun.
All in all it was a pretty good weekend. We did discover that Wyatt is not ready for a hook on his fishing pole yet though due to the fact he needs to take casting more seriously. Wyatt did hook something though this weekend out of his fishing trip. Wait for it, wait for it..... he hooked his dads hand. This is when we decided it was to soon for the hook and to still go fishing with him but let him practice his casting some more. Poor kid felt so bad when he did it. Vince is okay and it took Wyatt about 15 minutes of reassurance that it was an accident, then he was back at it again and going strong. That was our weekend. After the Easter posts I am thinking about doing a couple of craft posts so stay tuned.

No comments:
Post a Comment