Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I Spy.........

I SPY.........

Me at what I thought was 20 weeks. After going to the doctor to find out the sex  find out I am actually 22 weeks and due August 25th and not September 4th. As I am typing this I am in my 23rd week.  Sweet I would love to meet my little guy earlier. Sorry no face shoot. I also found out I had a sinus infection that day and that is why I felt like poop for a week before.

The babies finger right in front of the face on the left.

Another hand/side of the face shoot.

Check it out! We have a boy!!!!! I know it is kind of blurry, sorry. Looking at the picture you will see a knee and another knee. Where the arrow is out points to his little wing ding.
A new diaper bag for my little guy. I seen this one and fell in love with it.

Lastly I spy a face on the right, a skull at the top, two eyes, a nose and a mouth.
Meet
Isaac James Pettijohn!!!!
My 22 week visit at the time went great other then the sinus infection and I am very happy it is a boy. It will be so nice to have all the items we need for the most part. Although I already had a talk with Vince about how I am determined to still make sure Isaac still gets his own individual stuff at holidays and such instead of sharing everything. Anyway, everything else looks good. The doctor said I need to watch he weight and make sure I do not put on to much. Here I thought I was doing good and looked good. Oh well when I have the baby I will be trying my hardest to get back down to my before baby weight. For now I am going to enjoy being pregnant! Wyatt got to go to but was not to interested in anything but drawing and trying to distract his dad.  Wyatt has finally decided he will share his toys with his brother and not hide them. I cannot wait to see what God has in store for Vince and I with our new addition in August and raising two boys. We shall see.  So there you have it.

4 comments:

  1. I like his name, little Ike :)

    Score on jumping ahead a couple weeks!! That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute name!! Getting so excited for all of these end of summer babies! :)

    ReplyDelete